Art shows design and production by:
Stephen Brennan, Therapeutic Teacher, Arts Coordinator, After school Coordinator, Summer Program Coordinator, started at CTDS in 1992. Steve is an LMHC who holds an M.A. in Inter modal Expressive Therapies from Lesley University, and a B.F.A. in Art Education from Southeastern Massachusetts University. He is an adjunct faculty member of Lesley University in the Creative Arts and Learning Department where he teaches a graduate course titled “The Inclusive Visual Arts Classroom.” His prior professional experience includes designing and producing exhibits for the Boston Children’s Museum, and being a therapeutic counselor at programs such as Metropolitan State Hospital, the Gifford School, and the Center for Creative Arts Therapies. He spent two years living in Switzerland and studying abroad. In Europe he attended the International School for Interdisciplinary Studies in Expressive Therapies and the Schule for Gestaltung in Fine Arts.
*Please make sure you have Flash enabled on your browser to view these galleries.
Current School Year (2016-2017)
- 2009 Annual Report
- CTDS celebrates the Holistic Holding Environment, 35 Years of History, Health and Healing
- Thinking in Voice and Movement, OT and Speech
- Art as Therapeutic Expression
- Friendships and Affiliations, Making a Difference
- CTDS celebrates Relationships, Reflection and Resilience 30th Anniversary
- Alumni Stay in Touch
- 2004 Annual Report